1. Storybrand Guide
2. Go-To-Market Strategy
3. Value Propositions, Channels, and Pricing
4. Develop a better Website Framework
6. Sales Funnel Automation
7. Customer Testimonials
Why do customers hire some product instead of others?
The jobs-to-be-done approach taps into what drives customer behavior, enabling businesses to develop more convenient, reliable, or affordable ways for customers to solve their pressing problems.
1. Expertise in methodologies to assess the market potential of new ideas and technology.
2. Taking technology from idea to market requires persuasive and clear market strategy.
3. Developing positioning and differentiation strategies
4. Market validation and sizing new technologies, developing business and financial models, and communicating the opportunity convincingly.
Concept, Cast, Write, Co-Directed and Produced
Produced a series of facilitators videos and DVD's.
Writer, Director and Producer
Darren and I worked on many projects together. He is one of the best marketing and strategy people I know. He always did excellent work and I highly recommend him for any position of leadership and strategy. I would be happy to answer any questions or go go into greater detail by being contacted.
- Gary A
What's something exciting your business offers? Say it here.
Darren is a creative force. His mind is always working on how to improve, innovate, and drive growth through marketing and branding. He is open minded and takes into consideration other points of view. He is a fun collaborator. He is also very down to earth and practical in his work which makes him very relatable to everyone he comes in contact with.
- Shane D
Darren is a marketing genius and has developed a keen business acumen through both his professional and academic achievements. He is really personable and will make a great addition to any team.
- Professor Mike P